If you think thrift stores, yard sales, and flea markets are filled with nothing but piles of junk, you're missing out.
If you think thrift stores, yard sales, and flea markets are filled with nothing but piles of junk, you’re missing out. Some incredibly lucky people discover the best things there, but those who search second-hand shops without finding the things they’re looking for usually stumble upon the next best thing – laughter. Bored Panda has collected some of the funniest thrift store finds ever, and the pictures will definitely make you run to that garage sale you walked by.
From “unusual” chocolate molds that look like pee pees to stoner books disguised as reads about cats, these gems were probably bought the second they drew the buyers’ attention. Scroll down to check out the hilarious items and upvote your faves!
1.This Is The Best Thing I Have Ever Seen In My Life
2. Where’s… Waldo?
3.Goodwill Really Paid Off Today
4. Lost Track Of My 2-Year-Old At A Garage Sale. Turned Around And Saw
5. I Bought A Painting For $6 At Goodwill Today. How Did I Do?
6. Best Thrift Store Find Ever. Only $1.99
7. Found At Brunswick Goodwill In Brunswick, OH
8. I Love This Ridiculous Thing, What’s Not To Love?
9.My Friend Found This In A Thrift Store In Taiwan
10.My Daughter Ran Up To Me And Told Me She Found A Cool Cat Book
11.Found Dress At Local Thrift Store, Can’t Tell What Color It Is
12. I Found A Coffee Mug Decorated With A Penguin Orgy. I Didn’t Notice It Was A Penguin Orgy Until I Got Home, I Just Saw Penguins And Grabbed It
13. By Far, The Best Thing I’ve Ever Found At Goodwill
14.A Worker At Goodwill Thought The Artist Was Trying To Paint A Monkey And Its Baby. I See Something Else
15. I Spent 50p On A New Friend
16. Today On “Weirdly Specific But Extremely Relatable Goodwill Finds”
17. “Sometimes At Work Donators Will Just Leave Items Outside Without Ringing The Bell” – Unnerved Goodwill Employee
18. This Would Actually Be Great In Real Life
19.Tipsyelves Christmas Sweater. Just In Time For The Holidays! $5 At Thrift Store
20. Found This Painting At The Salvation Army Yesterday. Buy It I Did
21. Found At Savers In The Chicago Suburbs And I Wanna Die
22. For The Masochist And Repenting Souls In Your Life
Source: Daily Mail